Ministerial Credentials

Any student of Bethel Christian University who desires to be licensed and/or ordained may request information from Kingsway Fellowship International Des Moines Iowa USA. One must be saved, Spirit-filled according to Acts 2:4, living a clean life, called to the ministry, and active in some way, and responsible.  Those who are qualified receive a Certificate of License.  After you are licensed, then KFI can arrange to ordain you, but ordination cannot be performed through the mail.

Kingsway Fellowship International

Certified Ordination

​Need Ministerial Credentials/ordination?

Are You Called To Be:

​An Elder, Pastor, Missionary, Evangelist, Teacher, Lay Minister Etc?

Kingsway Fellowship International With Charismatic Distinctive, Offers Ordination And License To Those Called Of God To Christian Ministries.

For More Information Regarding Ordination And License Visit: